Consignment - Pearland Women's Children's Gift Shop Houston
Women's & Children's Clothing & Gift Shop
What is Consignment?
Consignment is when you bring us your maternity and children's goods, we inspect them, and if approved we add them to our inventory system. When the goods sell a percentage of the proceeds go to us, and a percentage goes back to the consignor.
What Children’s and Maternity Goods do you Accept?
We accept women’s casual wear, boys' and girls' (NB-12 years old) and maternity clothes, baby furniture and accessories. Ellie's Enchanted Closet sets the price and the consignor receives 40% of the sale proceeds. You will receive 50% of the sales proceeds on large baby gear and designer handbags.
How do I prepare my items for consignment?
- Freshly launder all clothing items (removing any stains or wrinkles)
- Match all outfits/sets together (items CAN NOT be matched/sorted at the store)
- Please have all clothing laying flat in a bin or basket, please NO TRASH BAGS.
- Toys need to be wiped down and have working batteries (No recalls please).
- Baby items need to be wiped down and laundered if possible.
Consignment seasonal guidelines:
January - February: Spring, Easter, Rodeo
March -June: Summer
July: Back to school
September - November: Fall and Winter
All holiday attire is accepted the month before the holiday.
Consignment is accepted the 1st-21st of each month